nRF Connect for Mobile is a powerful generic tool that allows you to scan, advertise and explore your Bluetooth low energy (BLE) devices and communicate with them. nRF Connect supports number of Bluetooth SIG adopted profiles including Device Firmware Update profile (DFU) from Nordic Semiconductors.
- Scans for Bluetooth low energy (BLE) devices
- Parses advertisement data
- Shows RSSI graph, allows export to CSV and Excel formats
- Connects to a connectible the Bluetooth Smart device
- Discoveries and parses services and characteristics
- Allows to read and write characteristics
- Allows to enable and disable notifications and indications
- Parses number of characteristics adopted by Bluetooth SIG
- BTLE advertising (Android 5+ required)
- GATT Server configuration
- Supports Device Firmware Update profile which let the user to upload a new application, SoftDevice or a bootloader over-the-air (OTA) from a HEX file
- Supports the Nordic UART Service
- Allows to perform automated tests defined in XML file on Bluetooth Smart devices.
Visit the GitHub page: https://github.com/NordicSemiconductor/Android-nRF-Connect for more information about automated tests and creating init packets for the DFU.
- Nexus 4 and 7 and some other devices notifies only about the first adv. packets from connectible peripherals, RSSI graph does not update for them. You may disable "Continuous scanning" in settings to get more packets on this devices.
- On Nexus 4 and 7 some problems may occur when connecting to devices, a specially bondable ones. Bluetooth sensor reset may be required to fix the problem.
- Nexus 4 and 7 with Android 4.3 do not allow to unbound Bluetooth low energy devices.
- Nexus 4 and 7 with Android 4.4 does not start encryption when connecting to bonded device. Repairing may be required.
- Supported on Android version 4.3 or later.
- Tested on Nexuses 4, 5, 5X, 6, 6P, 7, 9, Samsung S3, S6, HTC One M8
- DFU mode is compatible with nRF5 devices that have S110 and S130 or S132 SoftDevice
- nRF51 or nRF52 Development kits can be ordered from http://www.nordicsemi.com/eng/Buy-Online .
- The nRF51 and nRF52 SDKs and SoftDevices are available on-line at http://developer.nordicsemi.com
Know problems with DFU settings:
- Setting Package Receipt Notification to OFF or less than ~400 will not work on some phones, f.e. Nexus 4, Nexus 7. On Nexus 5 with Android 4.4 it increases upload speed to 4.3 sec/18kb.
- On some newer devices you may have to set the PRN to 4 or less at the transmission may be too fast to store data on flash.
線上24小時玩nRF Connect for Mobile APP免費
下載工具APP-在線上免費玩nRF Connect for Mobile APP
|南韓 Korea South||Android|