A 6 mile circular walk in an area of Cornwall so off the beaten track that No Man's Land is a real placename and a breeding colony of monkeys live in the woodland, in a sanctuary set up by father of the classical guitarist, John Williams.
The walk follows the coast path from Seaton, initially up Looe Hill and then up the coastal slope to a join a lane to the Wild Futures Monkey Sanctuary. After this the route joins a path to the Bodigga cliff picnic area and then descends via a bridleway to Millendreath. The return route climbs out of the Millendreath valley on the small lane towards No Man's Land and then more small lanes and tracks to join the bridleway from Keveral Farm through the woods of the Seaton Valley.
- Wildflowers in spring in the Seaton Valley woods
- Wild Futures Monkey Sanctuary
- Sandy beaches at Seaton and Millendreath
iWalk apps provide a self-guided “SatNav” walk experience, providing detailed directions and factual information based on your current location.
- Tracks your location using the GPS receiver on your phone or tablet, providing real-time information as you follow the walk route.
- Gives you directions based on your current location, with a beep/vibrate notification when there’s a new direction for you to follow.
- Gives you information about points of interest along the walk, again based on your current location.
- Once downloaded onto your phone or tablet, the apps don’t need an internet connection to run.
- Gives you an accurate map of the walk route and surrounding area, showing where you are on it and which way you are facing.
- Warns you if you wander off the walk route.
- Tells you how far you’ve walked and how far you have left to go.
線上24小時玩iWalk Seaton to Millendreath APP免費
下載旅遊APP-在線上免費玩iWalk Seaton to Millendreath APP