A 6 mile circular walk passing the National Trust's Glendurgan gardens and the equally spectacular submarine gardens of Rosemullion Head where fish dart amongst the brightly-coloured blooms.
The walk starts at Maenporth beach and follows the coast path past Bream Cove to Rosemullion Head. The route follows the edge of the headland and then continues following the coast up the Helford River to Durgan. The return route is across the fields via Mawnan Smith.
- Glendurgan National Trust gardens
- Undersea gardens on Rosemullion Head
- Sandy beach at Maenporth
iWalk apps provide a self-guided “SatNav” walk experience, providing detailed directions and factual information based on your current location.
- Tracks your location using the GPS receiver on your phone or tablet, providing real-time information as you follow the walk route.
- Gives you directions based on your current location, with a beep/vibrate notification when there’s a new direction for you to follow.
- Gives you information about points of interest along the walk, again based on your current location.
- Once downloaded onto your phone or tablet, the apps don’t need an internet connection to run.
- Gives you an accurate map of the walk route and surrounding area, showing where you are on it and which way you are facing.
- Warns you if you wander off the walk route.
- Tells you how far you’ve walked and how far you have left to go.
線上24小時玩iWalk Rosemullion Head APP免費
下載旅遊APP-在線上免費玩iWalk Rosemullion Head APP