A 3 mile circular walk from North Petherwin in the river valleys of the Bolsbridge Water that you can combine with a visit to the Tamar Otter and Wildlife Centre.
The walk starts and the church and follows the footpath alongside the Barton Millenium Wood to the Holy Well. The route then follows footpaths and tracks across the tributary valleys to reach Winsdon. From here the route follows small lanes to pick up the footpath to the ancient farmstead of Bodgate. The return route is across fields towards the church, through the Millenium Wood and finally via the churchyard itself.
- Barton Millenium Wood
- North Petherwin Church and Holy Well
- Tamar Otter and Wildlife Centre
iWalk apps provide a self-guided “SatNav” walk experience, providing detailed directions and factual information based on your current location.
- Tracks your location using the GPS receiver on your phone or tablet, providing real-time information as you follow the walk route.
- Gives you directions based on your current location, with a beep/vibrate notification when there’s a new direction for you to follow.
- Gives you information about points of interest along the walk, again based on your current location.
- Once downloaded onto your phone or tablet, the apps don’t need an internet connection to run.
- Gives you an accurate map of the walk route and surrounding area, showing where you are on it and which way you are facing.
- Warns you if you wander off the walk route.
- Tells you how far you’ve walked and how far you have left to go.
線上24小時玩iWalk N. Petherwin to Winsdon APP免費
下載旅遊APP-在線上免費玩iWalk N. Petherwin to Winsdon APP