A 5 mile circular walk through the horticulturally-famous Trewithen Gardens from Grampound via the hamlet of Golden where the sundial and ornate windows of a farmyard barn give away that it was once a mediaeval manor prior to the Tudor monarchy confiscating the estate for harbouring a Catholic priest.
The walk follows a lane from Grampound to Creed Church and then a permissive path through the Trewithen Estate and along the River Fal to Golden Mill. Here, the walk follows a lane through Golden and another to Trewithen Gardens. The route then passes through the grounds of Trewithen House and Gardens. The final section is on a bridleway which was once, in the days before tarmac, the main road from Grampound.
- Trewithen House and Gardens
- Historic market town of Grampound and Heritage Centre
iWalk apps provide a self-guided “SatNav” walk experience, providing detailed directions and factual information based on your current location.
- Tracks your location using the GPS receiver on your phone or tablet, providing real-time information as you follow the walk route.
- Gives you directions based on your current location, with a beep/vibrate notification when there’s a new direction for you to follow.
- Gives you information about points of interest along the walk, again based on your current location.
- Once downloaded onto your phone or tablet, the apps don’t need an internet connection to run.
- Gives you an accurate map of the walk route and surrounding area, showing where you are on it and which way you are facing.
- Warns you if you wander off the walk route.
- Tells you how far you’ve walked and how far you have left to go.
線上24小時玩iWalk Grampound to Trewithen APP免費
下載旅遊APP-在線上免費玩iWalk Grampound to Trewithen APP