A circular walk in the Fal valley from Grampound which began as river port in Roman times which evolved into the gateway into West Cornwall in mediaeval times and went on to become the centre of Cornwall's tanning industry.
Starting at Grampound, the walk circles the Fal Valley on small lanes and footpaths. The route passes the historic settlements of Trevillick, Garlenick, Trenowth and Benallack and the Fal Valley viaduct.
- Historic market town of Grampound and Heritage Centre
- Bluebell woodland at Garlenick
iWalk apps provide a self-guided “SatNav” walk experience, providing detailed directions and factual information based on your current location.
- Tracks your location using the GPS receiver on your phone or tablet, providing real-time information as you follow the walk route.
- Gives you directions based on your current location, with a beep/vibrate notification when there’s a new direction for you to follow.
- Gives you information about points of interest along the walk, again based on your current location.
- Once downloaded onto your phone or tablet, the apps don’t need an internet connection to run.
- Gives you an accurate map of the walk route and surrounding area, showing where you are on it and which way you are facing.
- Warns you if you wander off the walk route.
- Tells you how far you’ve walked and how far you have left to go.
線上24小時玩iWalk Grampound to Trenowth APP免費
下載旅遊APP-在線上免費玩iWalk Grampound to Trenowth APP