A 6 mile circular walk from the Golitha Falls National Nature Reserve to King Doniert's Stone - a memorial to the last King of Cornwall, and the prehistoric tomb of Trethevy Quoit, returning via St Cleer where the holy well is reputed to cure madness.
The walk starts from Draynes Bridge at the Golitha Falls car park. The route follows a winding path across the Bulland Downs to King Doniert's Stone then continues along footpaths and tracks to reach St Cleer, beside the Holy Well. Some small lanes and a bridleway lead to Trethevy Quoit, from which the route cuts back through the centre of St Cleer past the pub to the church. The return route is on a tiny lane through the farms of Treworrick to Redgate.
- National Nature Reserve at Golitha Falls with beautiful woodland and riverside scenery
- King Doniert's Stone - a memorial to the last King of Cornwall
- Trethevy Quoit - massive tomb of a prehistoric chieftan
- St Cleer Holy Well - reputed to cure madness
iWalk apps provide a self-guided “SatNav” walk experience, providing detailed directions and factual information based on your current location.
- Tracks your location using the GPS receiver on your phone or tablet, providing real-time information as you follow the walk route.
- Gives you directions based on your current location, with a beep/vibrate notification when there’s a new direction for you to follow.
- Gives you information about points of interest along the walk, again based on your current location.
- Once downloaded onto your phone or tablet, the apps don’t need an internet connection to run.
- Gives you an accurate map of the walk route and surrounding area, showing where you are on it and which way you are facing.
- Warns you if you wander off the walk route.
- Tells you how far you’ve walked and how far you have left to go.
線上24小時玩iWalk Golitha Falls APP免費
下載旅遊APP-在線上免費玩iWalk Golitha Falls APP