A 4.5 mile walk to Barrett's Zawn and Dannonchapel on the North Cornish coast near Port Isaac.
The walk runs down the valley and climbs onto the headland above Barrett's Zawn. There is a tunnel to the beach through which slate used to be hauled - it's still just possible to crawl through to the beach though not recommended. The walk continues along the coast to the ravine at Dannonchapel, heading inland past a ruined manor along footpaths and lanes to the start of the walk.
- Cliff top views over Barrett's Zawn beach
- "Donkey Hole" - a hidden tunnel to Barrett's Zawn beach (entry not recommended)
- Eeerie 1000-year old ruined hamlet of Dannonchapel
- Panoramic views over Port Isaac Bay from the coast path
- Birds of prey hunting along the deep gorge at Dannonchapel
- Country lanes and tracks lined with pretty wildflowers in spring and summer
iWalk apps provide a self-guided “SatNav” walk experience, providing detailed directions and factual information based on your current location.
- Tracks your location using the GPS receiver on your phone or tablet, providing real-time information as you follow the walk route.
- Gives you directions based on your current location, with a beep/vibrate notification when there’s a new direction for you to follow.
- Gives you information about points of interest along the walk, again based on your current location.
- Once downloaded onto your phone or tablet, the apps don’t need an internet connection to run.
- Gives you an accurate map of the walk route and surrounding area, showing where you are on it and which way you are facing.
- Warns you if you wander off the walk route.
- Tells you how far you’ve walked and how far you have left to go.
線上24小時玩iWalk Barretts Zawn APP免費
下載旅遊APP-在線上免費玩iWalk Barretts Zawn APP