VuDo: Share directly to a TV or any other Android device.
→ How it works:
1. Install "VuDo: Send" on an Android phone or tablet
2. Install "VuDo: Receive" on an Android-powered TV console
3. The receiver won't start receiving until the next boot, so you'll need to reboot the device
4. Share content using the "Share" menus on your phone or tablet
5. The content will launch on your TV, using the default handler app for that content
→ What's it used for?
I wanted an easy way to send web pages, videos, and other share-able content from my handheld Android devices to my Android-powered OUYA console connected to my living room TV, but I didn't want to have to use cumbersome remote control apps to do so. VuDo lets you share from whatever app you're in, without having to leave the screen you're currently on.
→ What do I do if it's not working?
VuDo is still new software; If you have any problems with it, please send me an email using the "Send Email" button below and I will do my best to help.
→ Is VuDo open-source software?
Yes! Visit the VuDo homepage or search for it on GitHub to get the code.
→ Why does it need the INTERNET permission?
When VuDo: Receive gets information shared from other VuDo devices on your local area network (LAN), it uses your device's networking capabilities. The "INTERNET" permission is what allows this. No data of any kind ever gets sent outside of your local network.
-> Why does it need the RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED permission?
VuDo: Receive needs this permission so that it can continue to run after you've turned your device off and back on.
線上24小時玩VuDo: Receive APP免費
下載工具APP-在線上免費玩VuDo: Receive APP