Control VLC Media Player running on your computer from your phone. You can pause playback from the LOCKSCREEN with the screen TURNED OFF, thus saving your battery.
No other software needs to be installed on your computer.
VLC Black Remote functions:
- Pause using the volume buttons in the Lock Screen with the screen turned off (not just turned black)
- Control playback (play, pause, stop, previous, next)
- Tracks and synchronization
- Save multiple servers
- Scan network for VLC Servers
- Pause automatically when your phone rings
- Option to keep the screen on
- Option to disable the lock screen when screen goes off
- Password for HTTP interface
Volume buttons are the only ones that can be used in the lock screen with the screen turned off and that’s why they are used for pausing and resuming playback (the most used command).
In order to activate the VLC’s web interface, follow this tutorial:
After that, test it on your phone’s browser: if you cannot access it in the browser, the application will not be able to do it either.
You can use this also from your phone's internet connection if you expose VLC's HTTP interface port through your router (
The VLC Server application must be using English or French display language (menus) in order for the mobile app to work.
This paid version does not display commercials.
線上24小時玩VLC Black Remote APP免費
下載媒體與影片APP-在線上免費玩VLC Black Remote APP