This is just one of several basketball apps - part of the Basketball PRO membership.
This app includes almost every beginner to advanced two ball dribbling drill for basketball -- to help you master dribbling two (2) basketballs, which will improve your overall ball handling ability and give you confidence dribbling the basketball in games against defenders.
Two ball dribbling is good for several reasons:
1) It tests your nervous system like crazy!
I dare you to try to get one rep of a challenging two ball drill! Mastering challenging two ball drills takes your level or coordination to a whole new level - giving you a complete handle on the basketball.
2) The second ball simulates defense
In the game of basketball you only dribble one ball (obviously), so when you dribble two balls, the other ball is a distraction – or DEFENSE! In a game, you always have to think about the defender in front of you if you are a mediocre ball handler. However, once you have mastered challenging two ball drills, you don't even think about the other ball. Similarly, you will notice that in games you don't have to think about the other defender.
3) Two ball drills are way more efficient
For each rep you dribble with one arm, you are dribbling the same amount with the other. That is increasing your efficiency by 100% compared to simply using one ball.
In ball handling there are a variety of skills sets you need to learn that are reflected in the different types of drills:
Exchanging Hand or Crossover Drills
Fingertip control Drills
Drills on the move
Hand Quickness Drills
High to Low Drills
Please understand, however, that two ball dribbling is tough. Let me provide you with a few pointers to remember during these workouts:
1) Do drills listening to music
This will help you push yourself! It is very important to go 100% when you practice. Music will help motivate you and make you dribble faster.
2) Do these drills in a closed space
For many drills you will screw up when learning, causing the balls to go all over the place. Do these drills in the corner of a gym or in a closed environment so you do not have to continually chase the balls. (I did these outside so I always had to chase the balls.)
3) Try to get two balls that are pumped up the same amount
However, after you become a master, use balls that are inflated at different levels.
4) When learning super challenging drills, just focus on getting one rep at a time
Then, once you get one rep, go for two reps, then three reps, etc. This will make the drill seem less overwhelming. Also, if you can get no more than one or two reps for a drill, then spend no longer than 5 minutes on that drill before skipping to the next one. Your body will eventually learn it through repetition - just keep going and believing in yourself! It may take you weeks to be able to get just one rep for a challenging drill.
- Workouts and exercises
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO - $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity Basketball related apps and their premium levels.
MVP - $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to...
- Your own dedicated training library to access thousands of videos, exercises, and workouts.
- The ability to create and edit your own training library.
- Save exercises and workouts for easy access.
- A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
- Exclusive access to newly added exercises, workouts, and apps.
線上24小時玩Two Ball Dribbling Drills APP免費
下載運動APP-在線上免費玩Two Ball Dribbling Drills APP
|南韓 Korea South||Android|