- Supports English
- App crashing issue on setting page resolved.
- Click and drag support (You need to upgrade TabletDroid Server to 0.6.0 - can be downloaded from http://mirror1.0101010101.com/TabletDroid_060.zip )
- (Galaxy Note) S Pen hover support (BETA - May not work on some devices)
- Initial release
* Full English translation will be supported soon. (2014/10/01)
You may use your Android gadgets as a tablet with this app. Just connect the device to the same network with your PC, and run this app.
(This app was actually developed to play osu!, and only supports cursor movement now.)
* We recommend you to use stylus to play osu! with this app.
* Your gadget must be connected within the same network with your PC. (may share subnet)
* If your gadget's/PC's network connection was changed, you need to restart TabletDroid Server, and configure the IP address again on settings.
*** When you use this app with osu!, you need to turn 'use raw input' off, and set 'mouse sensivity' to 1x.
* Download http://mirror1.0101010101.com/TabletDroid.zip to your PC, and unzip the file.
* Run 'TabletDroid_server.exe'. Select 'Allow' if any confirmation dialog of Windows Firewall pops up.
* Run 'TabletDroid' on your Android device.
* Set the IP address in the app settings(May be displayed on the PC server).
* Close the settings window, and you may use your Android device as a tablet.
Tested on Samsung Galaxy S III, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 w/ Windows 8.1 PC.
You may report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org