This app is designed for Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practitioners and students to quickly and easily find the right diagnosis and associated herbal formula to use in practice or for learning. Within the complex systems of diagnosis in TCM, this app enables you to efficiently search or browse from a comprehensive library of diagonses and identify a suitable formula for specific symptoms and individualized treatments.
Features and benefits:
* Access a large database of diagnosis and associated formulas
* Quickly and easily navigate the user interface to select the appropriate diagnosis
* Search diagnosis by name, associated formula, or manifestations (indications)
* Each diagnosis contains details including: associated formula and manifestations.
* Each formula contains details including: English and Chinese formula names; herbal ingredients; TCM indications; clinical applications; actions; and other relevant comments.
* Diagnosis and formula database is updated automatically online for new content and maintenance.
All content within this app was written by Dr. Dave Liu, OMD, Ph.D., L.Ac., a 4th generation Chinese Medical doctor. He began studying Chinese Medicine (CM) in 1970, and has since earned doctorate degrees and Fellowships in CM/OM in both China and the United States. Dr. Liu has over 40 years of professional experience, and 30 years of teaching experience. Currently he is a Senior Professor at three Acupuncture schools for both master and doctoral program in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Content also edited by Teresa Lau, MSTCM, MPH. Teresa Lau completed her Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) at the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ACTCM) in San Francisco, CA.
線上24小時玩TCM Diagnosis Guide APP免費
下載醫療APP-在線上免費玩TCM Diagnosis Guide APP