SynBa allows you to play music synchronously on multiple phones and tablets. This allows you to boost the sound of the speakers and create a hi-fi system.
• Synchronous playback on multiple devices.
• SynBa even works without a nearby Wi-Fi hotspot.
• record audio: used for determine audio latency
• read & write storage: used for playing song files
• network: used for communication between devices
SynBa is developed at the Disco research group of the ETH Zurich as the product of a semester thesis.
This app is still in development. It sends anonymous data used for development and research.