No internet connection is required!
Perfect for use on-the-go and in the clinical setting, Mosby’s Mobile Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health Professions is a concise yet comprehensive resource ideal for use at the point of care, and is based on the popular Mosby’s Pocket Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health Professions.
With a strong focus on nursing and health science terminology, this dictionary application is designed for use on your Android phone or Android tablet, to give you easy, mobile access to medical and nursing terms within seconds.
Requiring NO ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION, Mosby’s Mobile Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health Professions is also a convenient alternative for students and practioners who need RELIABLE health science information at a reasonable price.
Plus, you can get free access to even more features like an audio glossary, a color atlas, assessment guides, and a tabular atlas of human anatomy on the Evolve website at
• No connection to the Internet required
• No additional subscription charges
• Optimized for use on the Android phone and Android tablet
• Over 38,700 definitions and written pronunciations, representing all areas of nursing, medicine, and health professions.
• Concise definitions for quick reference with an emphasis on nursing and health science terminology
• Bookmarks to create your own topics and wordlists
• Filters to help you locate the word you need
• A fuzzy filter to help you find the word even if you don’t know the spelling
• Keywords to help you locate the word part within other compound words
• Wild card search to allow you to use “?” and “*” to replace single letters or groups of letters
• Random words and Word of the Day searches to help with studying of medical terms
• An appendix with Spanish translations and commonly-used abbreviations
Free access to additional resources including an audio glossary at
線上24小時玩Mosby’s Mobile Dictionary of M APP免費
下載醫療APP-在線上免費玩Mosby’s Mobile Dictionary of M APP