This Novartis-sponsored educational meeting will provide an excellent platform for balanced scientific exchange, allowing medical experts involved in the management of patients with NSCLC to discuss diagnostics in molecularly defined NSCLC, the clinical use of ALK inhibitors, and novel targets and therapeutics, including the latest data and updates from ESMO 2016.
The presentations will be broadcast to each of the host countries, Thailand, Singapore and Taiwan, as well as three satellite countries: Hong Kong, India, and Malaysia. The focus of this meeting is scientific education and exchange; the meeting will not be promotional in language, appearance or intent.
Enhance your experience using the official mobile app dedicated to the event. The app provides registered delegates with a paperless environment and offers innovative ways for interaction at the meetings.
Some of the features:
• Networking: list of participants, instant messaging
• Content and Logistics: personalised agenda, floor plans, documents, notes, personal bookmarks, session feedback, time activated
content and anytime live changes
• Interactivity: voting and Q&A, word cloud
Note: Content is personalised, the app will therefore be activated on your profile at the event after your download.
• This program is educational, non-promotional in nature, and is intended for non-USA health care professionals.
• This scientific information may include data/information on investigational uses of compounds/drugs that have not yet been approved by regulatory authorities.
• This information is not intended to be promoting or recommending any indication, dosage or other claim not covered in the licensed product information.
• Please refer to prescribing information and SmPCs in your country of practice for more information.
• The content of this presentation reflects the personal opinion of the speaker, not that of their employer or faculty, for the purposes of independent scientific discussion.
線上24小時玩LungLive 2016 APP免費
下載商業APP-在線上免費玩LungLive 2016 APP
|南韓 Korea South||Android|