The application is designed for playing and downloading audio files.
Originally "LaPlayer light" was conceived as a shell for the downloaded audio files. Frustrated by the shortcomings of the existing leading audio players, I developed my own version. Gradually the functionality has grown significantly and now it is a full-blown replacement for the built-in player.
This release includes download of the tracks from the three albums.
The main application window presents three sliding pages:
Albums, Audio Tracks, Playlists.
The application searches the data of audio files in a media database and directly in the directories of device's external storage. For switch to the "Folder Player Mode" need a select in menu "Search Folders".
1) function to stop playback at the following events:
• incoming call,
• disconnecting the charger,
• unplugging the headset,
• unmounting the device's external storage;
2) resume play after the phone call | after plugging in the charger (car ignition is on);
3) opening of audio files from other applications;
4) actions with playlists:
• add track to the selected playlist (long press on the item),
• add a few tracks to the playlist,
• change the playback order of tracks,
• remove selected track from the playlist,
• creating a new playlist,
• remove the playlist,
• rename playlist;
5) widget and lockscreen widget (for Android OS 4.2 and above);
6) support single-button wired headset (Headset hook: Play | Pause);
7) support multimedia headset for devices on Android 2.2 (Next, Previous, Play | Pause buttons), tested for the Nokia BH-214 (Bluetooth);
8) search feature audio tracks by title or album | artist name;
9) displaying the album art and ability to save image to the JPEG file, which saved in the directory of the album;
10) the ability to delete files from the SD Card;
11) set the selected track as phone ringtone;
12) equalizer (with gain bass boost) and visualization of audio data for devices based on Android 2.3 and above;
13) sort lists by alphabetical order (audio file name);
14) sort tracks by numbers (from Mp3Tag);
15) creating a list of all tracks;
16) rename audio files;
17) ability to share music;
18) moving application to SD card;
19) the display of the total playing time of the current tracklist | album;
20) multiple choice of audio tracks to add to the playlist;
21) shuffle tracks on the current list;
22) stop timer and the ability to stop the player's service in the absence of light;
23) ability to change the .mp3 file tag (ID3v1, ID3v2.4), including the replacement of the cover art;
24) player control buttons in the notification (Play | Pause, Next track, Stop - for Android 4.1 and above);
25) locking screen (disable the sleep mode, backlight is on)
• mainly intended for use in the car;
• starts automatically when you turn off the screen and playing track;
26) volume control (the option is available when you long press on the "Play | Pause" button).
• Refresh the page content | switch to the current tracklist or album;
• Search Folders on an external storage, by default: "/sdcard";
• Download - display a lists of albums and tracks that are available for download;
• Artists - get a list of tracks for a selected artist;
• Genres - get a list of tracks by genre;
• Bluetooth - display Bluetooth adapter settings;
• Wi-Fi - display the Wi-Fi adapter settings.
The context menu is called long press on the control panel of the player.
Implemented sliding menu. Application is adapted for 7" and 10" tablets.
線上24小時玩LaPlayer light APP免費
下載音樂APP-在線上免費玩LaPlayer light APP