Create simple animations as videos or gather images to make comic strips with an easy to use editor. Then share to your friends through any social platform where they can update your jot with a version of their own.
- Simple to use editor including tools such as a pen, fill, line, circle, rectangle, and an arrow.
- Include photos from your arsenal of selfies or whatever you find in your photo library.
- Resize, reposition, or rotate anything on the canvas to your heart's desire.
- Want to see something up close, zoom in. Too much? Zoom out.
- Group things together, because face it, sometimes we're lazy. Group them and you can edit it all at once.
- Want to write something but it’s easier to type? Use the text tool.
- Includes editable shapes with custom properties so you don’t have to draw.
- Want to make an animation or have your drawing become a comic strip? Add some frames.
- We all make mistakes, sometimes a lot of them. Use the undo or redo to fix them.
- Share as a video with a whole range of speeds when you want it animated.
- Otherwise share as a comic from one to three columns.
|南韓 Korea South||Android|