Take a breath. Visualise. Remember your routine. Concentrate. Flick at goal.
Can you handle the pressure that comes with kicking at goal? GoalKicker puts you right in the action of an AFL set shot. Hear the crowd's anticipation and reaction as you take aim and kick at goal. Kick a drop-punt, launch a torpedo, curve that banana or even dribble the ball through the big sticks. Using an intuitive and in-depth flicking system, you now have more control than ever on the footy field.
GoalKicker features realistic ball physics, HD Graphics, real crowd sounds and Google Play Services integration to enable you to challenge your friends. It's the closest thing to being at an AFL match while still in the comfort of your sofa.
Single Player Modes
○ Challenge Mode - can you work your way through all 100 scenarios? Our designers says no.
○ Time Attack Mode - what can you score in this intense minute.
○ Sudden Death Mode - how perfect are you?
○ Practice Mode - provides full analysis of your flick to help you improve your goal kicking.
○ Pass 'n Play - play a game or three with the mate next to you while at the footy
○ Ranked Online Matches - work your way up the leader boards as you challenge people from around the globe to collect Ranking Points
○ Unranked Online Matches - play against friends or strangers in an online game without it being all at stake.
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS WHEN UPDATING:
The Gree (Originally OpenFeint) network recently decided to update their API which would have caused our current integration to stop working without a major update. Based on a fair amount of negative feedback related to Gree, we took the decision to instead remove the Gree network from our game and replace it with the now available Google Play Game Services API.
Unfortunately this means that all leaderboards/achievements and non-local platform data for GoalKicker will be lost upon updating. (Non local platform data includes Power Ups and Ad Removal, this will not affect your 'personal bests' in game modes.) It also means you will be unable to use any purchased Gree Coins in app, however they are refundable as they are not tied to the GoalKicker App.
We did not take this decision lightly, however we do feel that the benefits of Google Game Services integration far outweigh the negative effects of removing Gree's platform and create a better user experience overall. If you do not wish to update, it is not required and the game will still function, however certain elements of the Gree platform will no longer work.
If you have any issues with the update, please use the support email provided.