Setup and play Oldschool RuneScape® on your Android device:
How to use this:
1) Install GNURoot Debian from the Play Store.
2) Inside GNURoot Debian click "Install/Reinstall" - this installs a working Debian rootfs on your system.
3) Inside GNURoot Debian click "Install X Support" - this installs the basics to be able to run graphical applications.
4) Inside GNURoot Runescape Installer click "Install/Update" - this installs the linux runescape client and required packages.
5) (optional) Inside GNURoot Runescape Installer click "Signup for Runescape" to create a free or paid account if you don't already have one.
6) Inside GNURoot Runescape Installer click "Launch Runescape"
If you leave the app and want to go back to your Runescape game which was already launched, click "Reconnect to previously launched game".
Note this will take up a lot of space on internal storage. You are installing a working Debian install and then installing this game on top of that. Very powerful, but takes up a lot of space.
I recommend using the Hacker's Keyboard.
Should be able to make steps 2) through 4) happen automatically in the future.
This is fully open source and the code can be found here: https://github.com/corbinlc/GNURootRSInstaller
Any help is appreciated.
RuneScape® is a registered trademark of Jagex Studio and the game is owned by them. This has been created independently and not in cooperation with them. This does not modify the game at all, but simply allows you to install and run it.
My GNURoot Debian and related work is, in part, sponsored by Teradyne Inc.
1) Sound does not work.
2) Installation can be simplified.
3) Doesn't yet support installing to the sdcard.
線上24小時玩GNURoot RuneScape Installer APP免費
下載角色扮演APP-在線上免費玩GNURoot RuneScape Installer APP