With up-to-the-second arrival prediction, route planning, and system alerts, SPOT® from ETA Transit Systems is a must-have mobile app for any rider of select transit agencies. Simple to use and incredibly accurate, SPOT allows riders to select and compare multiple routes, view all current and upcoming arrival times, and receive communications regarding system outages, delays, and other critical information on any internet-enabled Android smartphone or tablet.
• Works on Android phones and tablets
• Functional for multiple settings including: Public Transportation, Universities, Shuttles, Demand-Response (Paratransit), Rail, and Streetcars.
• For use with supported agencies only (see below for complete list)
Supported SPOT-enabled agencies currently include:
• Altamont Commuter Express
• University of Colorado Boulder (CU)
• Cheyenne Wyoming Transit Program (CTP)
• Florida Atlantic University (FAU)
• Miami Trolley
• Texas Medical Center (TMC)
• University of Houston (UH)
• University of Wisconsin-Platteville (UWP)
• University of Texas-Dallas
• University of Texas-Health
• Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU).
Notes: An active Internet connection is required. The SPOT app is a free download.
Support: Please report any issue with app performance via the in-app reporting feature, or by contacting email@example.com.
To add your transit agency to the list of SPOT providers, visit www.etatransit.com or call (719) 453-0250.
|南韓 Korea South||Android|