Pocket Pill - A Drugs Dictionary app designed to help you get medicine information like it's use, dosage, side effects, precautions and drug interactions. You can also find alternate brands in app for prescription drugs to save up to 70% costs.
It works offline, so no worries about internet when you are at Pharmacy, Clinic, College or in rural areas. We want to keep this simple and empower everyone to understand about medicines.
Drug Dictionary - Medical App Features:
- Ad Free
- Search medicine by Symptom (Disease).
- Works offline without internet after initial set up.
- Best in class Design (UX/UI)
- Complete database of generic drugs and brands (trade names) available in India.
- A true companion medical app for Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses and for you to Save Money on Prescriptions (Rx).
- Our content team has Senior Indian Doctors & Pharmacologists
Do not forget to rate us on Play Store, if you find our work useful. If you have any suggestions, we love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also get in touch with us on Facebook and Twitter (@getpocketpill).
Coming Soon: Pill Reminder. A unique pill reminder functionality launching soon to improve your and your loved one's health.
Disclaimer: The 'Pocket Pill' drugs dictionary app may not have covered complete information about the drug including it's possible uses or side effects. Do not take or substitute any medicines or change your diet without consulting your Doctor.
線上24小時玩Drugs Dictionary Offline APP免費
下載醫療APP-在線上免費玩Drugs Dictionary Offline APP
|南韓 Korea South||Android|