The compass is a very useful gadget for navigation and orientation that shows direction based on build-in magnetic sensor.
Beautiful and simple interface make all information at a glance. It is not just a simple north direction indicator but is
intended to be used as a real orientation tool for hiking activities.
Prerequisite: Your device must have an integrated compass sensor to function properly.
- Beautiful and simple user interface
- Display magnetic field strength
- Display latitude and longitude
- Display current location
- Display air pressure and altitude
- Display horizontal level
- Call the map you have in your device
- Copy and share the message displayed
- Support many language
- Although you may turn your phone into portrait or landscape mode, the heading is fixed.
- Camera view is used for reality.
- Metal Detector is included to verify magnetic sensor.
- GPS and Maps are supported.
- It’s FREE
Please keep your device away from magnetic fields, because they interfere with the compass sensor.
If magnetic filed turns into the red inverse exclamation mark, you better calibrate compass instantly.
Waving your device several times in a figure of 8 motion correctly.If you can not solve it in this way,
rotate your device along 3-axis many a time. When using this compass, hold your device flat to the ground
with the display facing the sky like you would hold a mechanical compass.
A level is usually used in construction, carpentry and photography to determine if objects on which you're
working on are level. Used properly, a level can help you create flawlessly leveled pieces of furniture,
help you when hanging paintings or other items on the wall and so on.
Thank you for your using our app!
|南韓 Korea South||Android|