We need your help influencing Elected officials, by signing letters in support of positions the GAC has taken, on issues that could impact your business.
With the push of a button (Take Action), you can agree to have a letter hand delivered, signed with your name on it, and individually addressed to the specific elected officials that will be considering the issue.
Each year, the Fresno Chamber of Commerce takes positions on laws that are being considered at all levels of government. Efforts are continually made to nurture relationships with local, state and federal elected officials and their staff to ensure that our member businesses are represented on issues that might have an impact to our city, state or nation.
Join the Fresno Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs Council in advocating for the best business environment.
"GACPAC is the platinum standard for advocacy software. We told the Tricycle team what we wanted to do and they delivered more than we could have even imagined - we have total control of the process. "
Anna Borgeas - COO, Fresno Chamber of Commerce
- Quick, Easy and Mobile
- Instant notification of new issues
- Approve a letter to be sent in your name, with just one click
- Detailed contact info for Elected representatives
- Tips & Tricks area for quicker navigation
- Suggest an issue to GAC
- Saves profile for quicker approval of future letter campaigns
- No more printing, faxing or hand signing letters
- Join with other businesses for a stronger voice on issues