The AACAP mobile app is the source of information for information on child and adolescent psychiatry and everything related to the mission of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry: to promote the healthy development of children, adolescents, and families through advocacy, education, and research, and to meet the professional needs of child and adolescent psychiatrists throughout their careers.
- Read and share news and stories related to child and adolescent psychiatry
- Connect to Facebook and Twitter
- Easy to access Member List
- Update your Profile
- Full access to Conference Resources
- View, update and send notes on your conference sessions
- Check out exhibitors and Exhibit Hall floor plan
- Speaker information
- Set reminders for events and receive alerts
Download the AACAP app now.