The What Fish UK Smartphone App has been created as the largest portable sea fish recognition device available in the UK. It enables salt water anglers to identify their catch on the move and with a huge revolutionary new update it has developed into a vast sea angling encyclopaedia boasting volumes of information, precise descriptions and detailed images covering all the latest sea rigs, baits and tackle that can be used to catch 197 individual fish species around the coastline of the UK.
Our exciting and exclusive new features include...
Shore, Boat and Kayak Rigs & Baits:
• New • shore fishing rig descriptions from the experts
• New • CAD designed detailed shore rig images exclusive to us
• New • shore bait descriptions from the experts
• New • shore fishing bait image gallery
• New • boat/kayak fishing rig descriptions from the experts
• New • CAD designed detailed boat/kayak rig images exclusive to us
• New • Boat/Kayak baits descriptions from the experts
• New • boat/kayak fishing bait image gallery
• New • brand name shore rig components image gallery for every rig
• New • brand name boat/kayak rig components image gallery for every rig
• New • detailed shore rig construction information from the experts
• New • detailed boat/kayak rig construction information from the experts
• New • largest portable app fish species live gallery in existence
• New • fish order classifications
• Fish shape recognition page exclusive to What Fish UK
• Fish name search
• Fish species detailed descriptions
• Fish species illustrations
• Fish species common name guide
• Fish species scientific name
Additional Information & Recipes:
• New • Interesting facts per species
• Latest UK record shore species weights
• Latest UK record boat species weights
• New • Latest UK record mini species weights
• Latest UK minimum recommended shore sizes
• Latest UK minimum recommended boat sizes
• Species preferred territory information
• Updated species territory map
• Recipe and cooking methods for each edible species
Our information has been gathered through extensive research, all of the rig/bait information shown across the App has been supplied by experts in their field such as current England National Shore Angling Team Member and Sponsored Angler Mr Malcolm Stote, Skipper/ Angling Journalist Mr Rob Thompson and LRF/Lure Fishing Sponsored Pro Angler Mr Will Harding.
Whether your chosen hobby is Diving, Shore angling, Boat angling, Kayak angling, Lure Fishing, LRF angling or all of the above, the What Fish UK App has information that will be of great interest to you.
Here is what the pros had to say:
★ “Great app for anglers at all levels of ability; I especially like the pictures and description of the fantastic Portsmouth Rig! Whoever came up with that must be a genius!
Ian Golds: England National Shore Angling Team Member.
★ “In our magazine 'Boat Fishing Monthly' we are passionate about supplying our readers with current and up to date rigs and bait suggestions to help them catch fish and we have found the WFUK App to be a great portable source of reference on these subjects”
Dave Barham: Boat Fishing Monthly Magazine.
★ “What a wonderful App! I was very impressed when I downloaded it and would recommend it to anybody that has an interest in Sea Fishing”
Chris Clark: Angling Journalist.
★ “The "what fish UK" Smartphone app is great for fish identification for the novice right up to the experienced angler. We've all caught, or witnessed being caught a fish that we weren't sure of. Well not any more. Not only does it cover all the fish you’re ever likely to catch In UK waters it gives good advice on the latest rigs, baits and even recipes to eat your catch. Thoroughly recommended”
Perry Dack: England National Boat Angling Team Member.
Ref: BRFC, ISAC, EA, SSF, IFCAs.
}-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')>
線上24小時玩What Fish UK APP免費
下載書籍APP-在線上免費玩What Fish UK APP