Family Practice notebook app is a rapid access, point-of-care medical reference for primary care and emergency clinicians. Started in 1995, this collection now contains over 6300 interlinked topic pages divided into a tree of 31 specialty books and over 700 chapters of medical references.
Family Practice Notebook App FEATURES:
● Cardiovascular Medicine
● Medical Dentistry
● Emergency Medicine
● Plus 26 more chapters!
• Subscriptions can be purchased on a monthly basis (1 monthly content update) for $1.99 or on a yearly basis (12 monthly content updates) for $19.99.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Account upon confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The amount charged will depend on whether your subscription is renewed monthly ($1.99) or yearly ($19.99).
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Google account payment settings after purchase. Please see this page for information about canceling your FP Notebook subscription: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2476088?hl=en
• Your subscription will never be cancelled or otherwise revoked by us during the active subscription period.
*****Family Practice Notebook app Disclaimer*****
Family Practice notebook app is brought up to date monthly with a systematic approach to peer-reviewed articles, bulletins, key texts in addition to conferences and workshops. New approaches to medical problems are referenced with supporting studies, and further reading is often suggested on general medical issues. Although access to FP notebook is not restricted, the information found here is intended for use by doctors, healthcare professionals, and medical providers. Non-clinical users may find the material challenging to understand. Readers outside the medical profession are welcome to use this app as a resource; this should, however, not be interpreted as medical advice, and does not in any way replace professional medical care. Patients should always address specific medical concerns with their physicians.
The Family Practice Notebook app tries to maintain an accurate and up-to-date medical database. Healthcare professionals need to use their own clinical judgment interpreting this medical information, and details such as medication dosages or laboratory normal values should always be confirmed with other resources. For a complete disclaimer of Family Practice notebook, please visit:
The text content for the FP notebook application is identical to its online counterparts:
fpnotebook.com and fpnotebook.com/mobile.
If you have any questions about Family Practice notebook App, please contact email@example.com.
線上24小時玩FP Notebook APP免費
下載醫療APP-在線上免費玩FP Notebook APP
|南韓 Korea South||Android|