Manage and Control Your Depression
Use With or Without a Network Connection
Developed in collaboration with Dr. Arthur P. Ciaramicoli, Ed.D., Ph.D., SoundMindz Chief Medical Officer, the Anti-Depression APP is a comprehensive effort to help you learn how to perceive yourself realistically so that your thoughts do not contribute to the development of depressive moods. You will access techniques and therapeutic exercises on-demand and be able to record and view your progress.
The SoundMindz Anti-Depression App includes six primary components:
1. A diagnostic questionnaire that identifies your depression symptoms. Based on your responses a program is customized specifically for you.
2. Recorded messages from Dr. Ciaramicoli that help provide an action plan for dealing with your depression.
3. A workbook with information and exercises that guide you step-by-step through the therapy process.
4. Access to the latest research downloaded from SoundMindz.org
5. Progress Tracker, a daily journal where you track your progress and activities. This tool auto synchronizes with the SoundMindz cloud service.
6. On-demand reporting
Thank you for supporting our efforts with your positive ratings and reviews. We are so encouraged and inspired by them! Please continue to send your requests, questions, or error/bug-reports via email to
and we will personally respond to each one!
|香港 Hong Kong||Android|